DATES & DEADLINES
Thank you for your interest in Oak Hall Episcopal School. Please find below important dates and information regarding enrollment in the School.
Enrollment applications are accepted at any time.
New applications are held until March 12 when the Admissions Committee begins the review process.
The non-refundable Enrollment Fee of $200 is due with application.
February 1, 2022
- Re-enrollment opens for current students
- Applications are accepted for children of faculty/staff and siblings of current students.
- The non-refundable Enrollment Fee of $200 is due with application
March 1, 2022
- Re-enrollment of current students, and enrollment of faculty/staff and siblings of current students closes.
- Admissions Committee begins formal review of applications and new students are placed in the classrooms.
- Teacher recommendations are due to Oak Hall Episcopal School.
- Applications cannot be considered without the completed teacher recommendation form.
- Please note that applications received after this date will be placed in a pool of candidates which will be reviewed if a grade position becomes available.
April 1, 2022
Financial Aid applications are due.
April 15, 2022
- Financial Aid recipients awarded.
May 2, 2022
- Early Bird Discount deadline.